[Mailman-Users] Mailman with Gmail.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Jan 17 14:53:38 EST 2016

On 01/16/2016 11:58 AM, Paul Stuffins wrote:

> Can we install mailman on a VPS, and use it with Google Apps? I have tried
> googling and not got a definitive answer, hence emailing the mailing list.

You should be able to install Mailman on a VPS, either from source or,
depending on the particular OS on the VPS, from a distribution package
(at least for MM 2.1).

I don't understand what you mean by "use it with Google Apps". Mailman
is normally installed on a server along with an MTA and a web server,
see <http://www.list.org/mailman-install/> for more info on MM 2.1 or
<http://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman3> for MM 3.

Can you provide more specifics as to what you are looking for?