[Mailman-Users] Persistent spam source!

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sat Jan 23 21:19:20 EST 2016

What appears to be happening here is that the envelope sender address
for these spams is AdrianaCaldwell at archive.elespectaddor.com which
matches a rule in header_filter_rules to hold mail addresses matching
the regexp ".*Archive". So it _appears_ that directives in
header_filter_rules trump directives from discard_these_nonmembers. Is
this indeed the case? Would specifying the above address verbatim in
discard_these_nonmembers give this directive precedence?

--
Lindsay Haisley      | "The first casualty when war comes is truth"
FMP Computer Servces |