[Mailman-Users] Users complain, they don't receive mails from the list

Sascha Rissel mailman at rissel.it
Mon Jan 25 18:47:14 EST 2016

EDIT:
For better clarification, the www domain <rc-worms.de> is hosted on a
different (dedicated) web server. Mailman is running on a vServer of its
own, it just uses <rc-worms.de> as a nice readable domain for mail
addresses, configured on the web server to forward each mail to the real
physical (and not so nicely readable) address <any
<any_mailing_list at euve51864.serverprofi24.de>_
<any_mailing_list at euve51864.serverprofi24.de>mailing
<any_mailing_list at euve51864.serverprofi24.de>
_list at euve51864.serverprofi24.de