[Mailman-Users] Filtering out Digest replies

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Jul 12 03:04:48 EDT 2016

Thomas Gramstad writes:

 > There is also the issue of listadmin, the script for command line
 > processing of list moderation requests. I'm not sure this script
 > is being updated currently, and so probably does not work with
 > Mailman 3(?).

I don't know if it's been integrated yet, but mailmanclient has a nice
command interpreter that a GSoC student built for us.  Even if your
particular use case isn't supported yet, it will be easy to do so.

I think you'll also find Postorius much more efficient than the
current web interface.  That may not be enough since you say managing
moderation with the current interface is out of the question, but
since moderation is an activity that needs human input, and UI changes
(ie, use of command line) were enough to make it feasible, Postorius
is something you should look at before deciding to stay with a product
after end-of-line.

Steve