[Mailman-Users] DMARC problems

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Fri Jul 15 20:22:58 EDT 2016

This is described as:

> Action to take when anyone posts to the list from a domain with a DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy.

but the problem I'm getting is:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN7253.html

which seems to be caused by the "From" address not matching the domain name wince the message was sent.  I think in order to satisfy this, I need to simply apply "from_is_list"="Munge From".  When I apply this along with "reply_goes_to_list"="This list", then the original sender's address appears in the "CC" list, which is ok, since most people just hit "reply" and not "reply all".  I created a test list and played with it, looking at the SMTP interaction to verify that yahoo seems to think this is fine.

/raj