[Mailman-Users] Problems with Membership List and Extraneous Characters in URL

Mark Graves MGraves at acog.org
Mon Jul 18 12:59:02 EDT 2016

I'm running Mailman version 2.1.21.

On the web interface Membership Management/Membership List, if I use the Find member and get too many results to show on one screen, the lettered links at the top do not work correctly.  The problem is an extraneous U.  Here's an example:

https://listserv.acog.org/mailman/admin/coding/u'https://listserv.acog.org/mailman/admin/coding/members?letter=b&findmember=acog.org<https://listserv.acog.org/mailman/admin/coding/u'https:/listserv.acog.org/mailman/admin/coding/members?letter=b&findmember=acog.org>'

and here's the source from the link on the page:

Is this a bug?  I found someone else complaining about this in 2003, but nothing since.

Any ideas?