[Mailman-Users] Option: Mail delivery - disabled

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:21:46 EST 2016

Dear friends,

on the mailman maillist from WSF discuss the option: "Mail delivery" was
changed from enabled to disabled without my activity. Do you know about
some conditions, that that can be? Here this version entry in the header
i found:

I am shure, that the admin people never will do it. Maybe, it is a side
effect from other configuration or administration activities?

PS: Jai Sen and Subbu Sastry are the admins of the WSF discuss list.
Orsan Senalp is the admin of the NetworkedLabour discuss list.

many thanks and greetings, willi
St. Elena, Venezuela