[Mailman-Users] Start a new thread" button doesn't work - Mailman3.0.2 Panel

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Mar 13 14:25:24 EDT 2016

On 03/13/2016 08:19 AM, scorpio 2005 via Mailman-Users wrote:

>  Hi Experts,  We setup mailman3 using bundler. Now, we are facingissue with by clicking new thread button. That’s, after click create new thread and clicksend button by typing some texts, it shows message sent successfully. But, nothing is appearing inmailman admin panel. Please help and fix the issue.
>  Already posted in gitlab mailman forum. no response last 3 days till now.  Start and Reply button notworking from Mailman3 panel (#58) · Issues · mailman / HyperKitty

Your issue in the gitlab tracker is the appropriate place for this. The
mailman-users at python.org list is, of all the possibly appropriate
places, the place least likely to be seen by people actively working on
Postorius, Hyperkitty and Mailman 3.

There will very soon be a mailman-users at mailman3.org list for general
questions. Until then, mailman-developers at python.org is a better place
for those, and the gitlab issue trackers are probably the best place for
specific issues.

>   Refer attached screenshots for your reference.    Thanks and Regards,Cool Pilot Scorpio

Content filtering on these lists removes most non-text parts.