[Mailman-Users] Start a new thread" button doesn't work - Mailman3.0.2 Panel

scorpio 2005 coolpilotscorpio at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 03:15:40 EDT 2016

My question is still not answered, can i do upgrade using gitlab individuals component to fix this issue. that is, Example hyperkitty version installed already using mailman bundler. but is it possible for me to do upgrade hyperkitty using gitlab individual component latest version will fix this issue? Please treat this urgent request and totally stagnant now.

    On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 5:06 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:

 On Mar 16, 2016, at 06:50 AM, scorpio 2005 via Mailman-Users wrote:

>Thanks for your reply. We are running mailman 3.0.2 using bundler and we are
>facing couple of issue with this version. We are stuck with this issues.  We
>are not sure which one is stable version in mailman to use it.

I suspect you will get better results running Mailman Core from the git master
branch.  While I am backporting fixes to the 3.0.x branch and releasing that
semi-regularly (e.g. 3.0.2) all new development, including the addition of new
features previously missing, happen only on master.  I expect that we'll
release 3.1 by Pycon 2016.

I know that bundler provides 3.0.2 right now, but it shouldn't be too
difficult to switch.  The few folks I know running Mailman 3 in production are
running Core off the git master branch.

Cheers,
-Barry