[Mailman-Users] Recipient field at webui

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Fri Mar 25 16:30:05 EDT 2016

25.03.16 23:13, Mark Sapiro пишет:
> On 03/25/2016 12:47 PM, Boris Samorodov wrote:
>>
>> Here is an example. Original e-mail:
>> From: sender at domain.tld
>> To: recipient at another.tld    [*]
>> BCC: list at maillist.tld
>> Subject: E-mail subject
>>
>> <Email text here>
>>
>> Here is a WEBUI:
>> E-mail subject
>> Sender data here
>> Recipient data here   [*]   <-- I need this data at WEBUI
>
> If you click on the details link in the web UI, you can see the headers
> of the message which includes that. Showing all the To: and Cc:
> recipients (potentially a long list) on the summary page would add a lot
> of clutter. The information is available in the detailed listing of the
> held message. Granted it's another click to get it, but it is available
> if you need it.

Sure, one click is acceptable. But I'm not sure what is "the details"
link you are talking about?

Just to be sure, I checked up your e-mail:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2016-March/080623.html

And there is no details link. My webui site looks the same. Should the
detailed link be enabled somewhere?

Thank you.
--
WBR, bsam