[Mailman-Users] header field: Sender

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 03:46:09 EDT 2016

Dear Mark and Stephan and friends,

yes, i absolutly trust you that you work in relation to the RFC´s
definition. And, it is truth, that i am not an expert in the email
transport mechanism.

My second question was more to understand the background. And i am very
thankful for the answer from Mark.

But the answer to the first question is not correct. I have some people
in different mailman maillists with 2 Sender fields. And because my mail
client Thunderbird use the first then the filter don´t work. I had to
extend the filterlist with the "Sender" field.

Maybe, i can also use the field "List-Id". It can work for the same. And
in all this mails with the double Sender field i see only one List-Id
fields.

Never i have checked other mails for 2 Sender fields. I can do it, if it
would helpful for you. And if you need the mailman version, i will look for.

In this moment, i don´t know, how i can search with Thunderbird for 2
Sender fields. But this is a totally other question.

If i should make a bug report, tell me. And, because it is the first
time for me, give me some tips how i should do it.

many greetings, willi
St. Elena de Uairen, Venezuela