[Mailman-Users] turn on tracing?

Richard Shetron guest2 at sgeinc.com
Fri May 20 08:35:07 EDT 2016

How do I turn on tracing to find the source of this error.  The
interface worked until I told check_perms to fix permissions so I'm sure
there is a permission issue.  Also the qrunner won't run, which I also
suspect is a permission error.  My partner who did the install has
retired for medical reasons so I'm trying to learn how to do all sorts
of things in too little time :(  I tried to look in both the mailman
logs and the apache logs for errors and didn't find anything.

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.21rc2

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.