[Mailman-Users] Lost GNU Web mgmg interface after MAC OSX update

Caulfield Kevin Ross kross at vrcis.com
Fri May 20 11:18:15 EDT 2016

Hi gang :

Silly question, during a MAC  OSX update we lost the ability to manage our
mailman GNU system using the http interface.

Has anyone else encountered this ? Can you steer me in the direction of a
solution? I suspect the upgrade replaced the conf file or dropped

Custom stanza's somewhere,  OSX is a bit of hybrid BSD flavor, and is not my
specialty. I will be submitting to an OSX board also.

Thanks in advance

Kevin Ross