[Mailman-Users] Lost GNU Web mgmt interface after MAC OSX update

Kevin Ross kross at vrcis.com
Fri May 20 15:08:26 EDT 2016

The url is : http://mail.vrcis.com/mailman/admindb/vip

The response is:

Not Found

The requested URL /mailman/admindb/vip was not found on this server.

Apache Server at mail.vrcis.com Port 80

The URL http://mail.vrcis.com

Works fine, however

Mailman logs are empty, /var/apache2 logs have the usual minimal stuff, no
primary website, no webmail, this is just an OSX server running postfix,
clamav and mailman.
We can still execute commandline mailman commands, I have a feeeling its in
the apache httpd conf  possibly where the ./mailman/admindb/...  is added
..?

Thank

Kevin