[Mailman-Users] accept_these_nonmembers and Reg Expression

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon May 23 21:39:53 EDT 2016

On 05/23/2016 05:57 AM, Franck Aerts wrote:

> I added a regular expression to accept_these_nonmembers which goes :
>
> ^…@domain\.com$

I'm not sure exactly what you put for this one, but in your email, the
three dots is an elipsis character which won't match any email address.

This should match any local part @asana\.com.

I typically use '^.*[@.]asana\.com$' to match xxx at subdomain.asana.com as
well as xxx at asana.com, but you may not want that.

> but with no success : the emails are still moderated.

What actually is the first regexp? For what reason are the messages
held? What is the sender of the held message shown in the admindb interface

> Is there an option I should change somewhere that overrule the settings in « accept_these_nonmembers » ??

No.