[Mailman-Users] Remove someone from list of lists but not from child lists?

Ryan Stasel rstasel at uoregon.edu
Fri May 27 14:23:50 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,

Sorry, you’re right, while the lists are members, they’re all set to “nomail”.

The list does have a couple individuals, but not many. They’re really only there so they can send. But obviously I could put them in non-members.

Nothing is in regular_exclude_lists. regular_include_lists is as I said, more lists. A lot of individual emails is n accept_these_nonmembers. Basically everyone that can send to the list.

For the children, they have nothing set in regular_*_lists. So really, the “tree” is only 2 high. staff, faculty, gtfs, admins, etc, then the everyone list that contains those.

Thanks!

-Ryan Stasel