[Mailman-Users] how to set up mailman with gmail and outlook 2010 for windows 10

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Nov 8 11:29:06 EST 2016

On 11/07/2016 05:51 PM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:
> Hi. a blind computer user using the jaws for windows screen reader from
> http://www.freedomscientific.com, and using a Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a
> laptop , running windows 10 64 bit, and using 32 bit office 2010 pro. Tried
> to post to a mailing list run by mail man, and when I post and set up for
> digest, my postings are not getting posted. So is there a step by step guide
> to set it up with gmail and outlook 2010, and with mailman, how to do this.

The Mailman members manual is at <https://wiki.list.org/x/786442>. There
are links there to other formats as well in case you have difficulty
reading that.

However, there is no specific guide for what you are asking. You need to
contact the list owner to find why your posts are not reaching the list.
If the list posting address is listname at example.com, you should be able
to reach the owner at listname-owner at example.com.

Also note that your post reached this list with no problem, although it
was initially held for moderation because all posts to this list from
new subscribers are held.

Finally, see <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030680> for information on why
gmail users don't see their own list posts, although this only affects
individual messages, not digests.