[Mailman-Users] How to stop bounces emails

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:13:09 EST 2016

On 21/11/2016 23:26, Leon wrote:
> Hi, everyone. Subscribers in mailing list always get bounces emails like
> "the results of your email commands". How do I stop mailman sending out
> them?
>
> Thank you.

Dear Leon,
i am not a expert. But "bounced mail" are mails, that can't transmit to
the receiver. But in your example, the receiver take the mails.

Mostly, with my experience, this answers comes from mails that are send
also to lists and groups, where the sender of the mail is not
subscribed. But this is a problem of the sender (reponse to all) and not
of mailman.

I am also waiting for an answer of our experts.

many greetings, willi