[Mailman-Users] Changing MTAs on Mailman box

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:31:40 EST 2016

Thanks Stephen & Mark.

Mark, Sendmail uses the manually created Aliases to deliver to
Mailman. But I think I'd rather have the integration with the aliases
automatically created.

I'm sure that I'll have further questions since this will be my first
Postfix install, but I'll find a proper Postfix mailing list to ask
the stupid Postfix questions. I'll reserve the stupid Mailman question
for here ;)

Thanks,
Bryan