[Mailman-Users] stopping cross posting?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:37:49 EDT 2016

Dear friends,

this discussion is mostly negative oriented. I will add a positive
consideration.

The cross-posting is very important to open the spaces, to connect
different areas.

For the list server is not a big problem. If senders are not
subscribed, they blocked. Simple.

The sender get this information. She/he can check the receiver list
the next time. We can make a short information in the list. Not as
supervision, but as help.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay