[Mailman-Users] deleting an accidentally accepted spam posting

Matt Morgan minxmertzmomo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:56:35 EDT 2016

When moderating posts, I forwarded several to myself all at once, saw they
were fine, then went back and "accepted" them all at once. Just as I
clicked Submit, I saw that one was a new message I hadn't reviewed, and it
looked like spam. Too late; I clicked Submit.

Fortunately, this list is 100% digest-only with the exception of
mail-archive.com, and their spam filtering seems to have killed it there.

I loaded digest.mbox with mutt and deleted the offending message, so (I
believe) it won't be in the next digest. Is that all I have to do to wipe
this from my server? What else?

Thanks!
Matt