[Mailman-Users] Update mailman MacServer5

Matthias Schmidt beta at admilon.net
Mon Sep 5 08:56:21 EDT 2016

Timothy,

thanks for the tip, but I do not intend to install MacPorts as I had different experiences with it in the past.

Besides that, mailman is now running fine now.

The only problem left is that the include of the cgi link of the mailman config is not working with the current Apache setup.
I guess it has something to do with the new way Apple handles every website hosted on the box through a proxy and I still need to find out how that works - will do so tomorrow ;-)

If you don’t mind, you could post your config for your website hosting your list.

thanks
Matthias