[Mailman-Users] subscribe users by email from list admin?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Sep 15 14:28:12 EDT 2016

On 09/15/2016 07:32 AM, Matt Morgan wrote:

> At risk of beating a dead horse: now I understand actually I didn't see
> that text. I read the users and admin guides in the online docs, and
> this mechanism isn't mentioned. I think it would be worth putting it in
> the admin guide--some kind of section devoted to programatically
> subscribing & unsubscribing people.

I realize that this doesn't address your suggestion, but the members
manual contains a note in the 'subscribing' section that says 'Note:
Subscribing can be done in other ways as well. See Appendix A for more
advanced email subscribing commands.' and Appendix A does contain the
full doc of the subscribe command. (I just made the 'Appendix A'
reference a link.)