[Mailman-Users] Major conflict will resolving hosting of DNU Maiman

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sun Sep 25 11:48:48 EDT 2016

FWIW, a subdomain is fully as valid for almost all purposes as its
parent SLD.TLD. I can, offhand, think of no exceptions. One of my
company's list customers has a commercial website hosted and maintained
by a company which specializes in websites for book stores (my customer
owns a book store). They very kindly delegated the "lists" subdomain to
me in their DNS (A and MX records), and I run a Mailman distribution
list on it for my customer.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."