[Mailman-Users] bounces SMTP error 554

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Sun Apr 23 00:08:42 EDT 2017

I do have control over gandalf - a VPS server (so that much, at least). Not
sure how I would obtain an "actual raw message" other than what I received
from the sender as a subscriber myself. The server uses Exim and is a
CPanel installation.

Seems like I get these bounces a couple a day and so far not often enough
increment to suspend the guys that these are bounced from.

thanks for your help!  /jim