[Mailman-Users] Mailman 3 on FreeBSD

John Poltorak karotlopj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:51:03 EDT 2017

I'm trying to follow the instructions here

http://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/prodsetup.html

After pip3 install mailman I'm supoosed to

create a configuration file at /etc/mailman.cfg for Mailman Core.

On FreeBSD this would be /usr/local/etc/mailman.cfg but how would know
where to look and what should I put in this file? Can I use the same file
from Mailman v2?

After installing mailman, I'm instructed to run 'mailman info' but this
shows a number of errors because the module '_sqlite3' cannot be found.