[Mailman-Users] How to change the mailman admin email domain

Milos Cuculovic cuculovic at mdpi.com
Thu Aug 31 03:41:50 EDT 2017

Hi ark,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

> You'd be much better off installing 2.1.24 from source.
=> Will do, thx.

> "works well” ?
=> Yes, sorry, my email client changed it automatically.

> Configure that list to accept non-member posts and subscribe the
> addresses that you want to receive that mail.
=> I do not think this is an option / solution to my problem. The text I mentioned “If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact mailman at lists.xxx.com.” is displayed on the MailMan homepage, so people may click on the email address and send an email. As this email address is inexistent, it will not work. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Milos