[Mailman-Users] messages discarded after approval

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 7 22:52:17 EST 2017

On 02/07/2017 07:40 PM, Matt Morgan wrote:

> "handler:MimeDel" is on the following lines, which my grepping didn't see
> at first, so it looks like you nailed it. Thanks as always!
>
> Is there anything to be done at that point other than asking the poster to
> resend as text?

The original message is gone so the poster has to resend.

You could adjust the list's content filtering. If you set both
collapse_alternatives and convert_html_to_plaintext to Yes, you can add
text/html to pass_mime_types. This will not affect plain text only
messages nor will it affect multipart/alternative messages with a
text/plain alternative, but it will accept a text/html message and
convert it to plain text via HTML_TO_PLAIN_TEXT_COMMAND.