[Mailman-Users] lacking notifications when mails are held for moderation

Christina Endemann c.endemann at fsc.org
Fri Feb 10 05:46:42 EST 2017

Hi all,

I am new here, and I have just taken over the moderation of two mailing lists and have a, let's say, very basic knowledge of mailman.

My problem is, I do not receive notifications when a subscriber sends a message that is held for moderation (e.g. due to the size of the message, number of recipients). Do I need to switch that on somewhere? I have not found a place to do that yet.

Thanks for any help,

Christina