[Mailman-Users] lacking notifications when mails are held for moderation

Christina Endemann c.endemann at fsc.org
Mon Feb 13 03:11:53 EST 2017

Good morning all,

And first of all thanks for the quick answers!

> Do you get the daily summary of messages held?
No, I don't

> Look at the list admin General Options page in the Notifications section. Is admin_immed_notify set to Yes. If not, set it. If so, the notices might be filtered by you or your ISP as spam - check your spam/junk/bulk folder.

admin_immed_notify is set to Yes. Nothing in the spam box, neither in the one of my e-mail client nor in the organization's (is that the ISP? Sorry for being ignorant).

> You might also check to see that your email address is in the "list administrator email addresses", in the General Options.
 Yes, it is listed.

Is there something else I can do about this?

Kind regards,

Christina

You might also check to see that your email address is in the "list administrator email addresses", in the General Options.

Adam Goldberg
AGP, LLC
+1-202-507-9900