[Mailman-Users] lacking notifications when mails are held for moderation

Christina Endemann c.endemann at fsc.org
Mon Feb 13 11:12:36 EST 2017

haha, no, that is fine. I am a beginner, so it is better to ask twice. :) And I am glad I can report I replaced it with the real list name, which I took from the bottom of the list's web page (and now please don't tell me I still used the wrong address).

If it is really the case that those e-mail addresses were never set up, I am surprised this can happen, but I took the lists over from someone else and cannot really say if anybody paid attention to this before.

I will contact my IT colleagues and will report back :)

Cheers, Christina