[Mailman-Users] Remove pending requests from one address for all lists

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 15 17:42:15 EST 2017

On 02/15/2017 12:03 PM, Christopher Adams wrote:

> Is there a way to remove pending requests from a specific address for all
> lists ? Our system periodically is flooded by requests like this. The
> result is dependent on how the individual list is set up. There are over
> 1000 lists on our server. The 'discard' command can remove all pending
> requests to one specific list.

See <https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/erase>, mirrored at
<https://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/erase>, described as:

erase
    Remove an address or all addresses matching a regexp from the
installation. I.e. for every list, if the address is a member, it is
removed. If there are any held posts or (un)subscription requests from
the address, they are removed too. Optionally, any subscription requests
from the address waiting user confirmation are also removed.