[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Warming IP Addresses -- Gradually Increasing Email Volume

Keith Seyffarth weif at weif.net
Wed Feb 22 10:23:34 EST 2017

Greg Sims <greg at headingup.net> writes:

> Thanks for your feedback Carl.  Here is some additional information about
> our environment.  We have a single server in a commercial data center
> (Softlayer).  "Communicating" to the ISPs is a challenge.  No reply to
> email and no way to discuss something like this on the telephone.  The only
> answer is to construct a strategy that does not raise a "red flag".

Greg,

I would think that a service provider that does not reply to emails in a
timely manner and does not provide telephone support is, in itself, a
"red flag" that this ISP does not want your business and does not care
about your reputation or theirs. I would start looking for a provider
that provides support and is willing to communicate.

Keith

--
----
from my mac to yours...