[Mailman-Users] Plesk Migration -- Mailman Issues

Greg Sims greg at headingup.net
Thu Feb 23 19:37:19 EST 2017

I understand this is the "right way" to do this.  Unfortunately, Plesk has
not written the code to make this happen as part of their migration
process.  However, you have given me an idea.  I think I will:

   - Make sure I have backups of all the lists ( have an rsync of the
   entire source server)
   - Delete our three lists from the source server
   - Perform the Plesk Migration to bring all of our domains to the new
   server
   - Add the three lists to the new server using the process you mention
   here

This allows me to use Plesk for most of the migration and manually move the
mailman lists - the "right way".

Thanks for the idea, Greg