[Mailman-Users] failure to send message to list

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Jan 9 16:40:06 EST 2017

This morning PST I sent a message to a mailman list called amsmembers, syslog output here:

Jan  9 11:44:13 web5 postfix/local[7403]: 749618E4CAF:
to=<amsmembers-cleanairplan.ca at web5.bcenclave.ca>,
orig_to=<amsmembers at cleanairplan.ca>, relay=local, delay=0.44,
delays=0.18/0.01/0/0.25, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to
command: /usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post amsmembers)

This message has not been delivered as far as I can see (I'm a subscriber). I've tested another list on that server to which I'm the only subscriber and no luck there either. The /var/log/mailman/post logfile shows no posts after Jan 8th, yesterday. I've restarted postfix and checked the pending admin tasks in mailman web interface with no pending work. Where should I look for further info?

Dave