[Mailman-Users] Recent trouble with DMARC Munging

Scott Neader scott at qth.com
Tue Jan 17 14:27:17 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> Agreed, but such packaged solutions have a place. I don't know what
> Scott's situation is or his reasons for using cPanel, but I know Brian
> operates a shared hosting service, and I know from his participation on
> this list that he is conscientious in providing good service to his
> customers, and without something like cPanel, his business might not be
> viable.

Same situation as Brian... we are a provider of shared hosting services
(since 1996).  Like Brian's business, we also strive to provide excellent
service to our customers, which drove me to dig into this situation.

You are correct that we'd have no business, without a "control panel" for
our hosting customers to use.  cPanel does an outstanding job, considering
all the piece-parts that come together... their 'eco-system' is normally
very reliable and well tested.  I also am a list owner of several lists,
and was personally seeing the effects of the lack of munging.

Thanks for your support and understanding, Mark, and especially for not
making us feel bad or looking down upon us for utilizing such a control
panel system to support our customers and their myriad needs.

- Scott