[Mailman-Users] running Mailman for multiple domains inside docker containers

Jason Fayre jason at fayre.me
Tue Jan 31 11:17:23 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm looking to move my server to a new provider. In the process, I'm
considering moving my mailman installation into docker containers. I have a
few questions for anyone who is doing this:

1. Which docker container did you use? I've seen a few different mailman
containers.

2. Right now, my mailing lists are all off of one domain. When I move, I'm
considering having one or two lists on different domains. Is this possible
with Docker? If so, can anyone give me any pointers?

Thanks much!