[Mailman-Users] Some recipients not receiving messages?

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Sun Jul 9 13:08:15 EDT 2017

I'm not sure what's going on here.  My mailing list has 47 recipients, yet when a message is sent to it, the "smtp" log sometimes says it's been delivered to 40 recipients and sometimes to 41 recipients.  Questions:

(1) Why not "47" recipients, since that's the number on the list?
(2) Why sometimes "40" and sometimes "41"?
(3) Is there a way to see the entire list of recipients sent for each message received?

Thanks for any help!

/raj