[Mailman-Users] Message not accepted for policy reasons

Radwa Hamed radwa.hamed at auf.org
Wed Jul 19 09:23:28 EDT 2017

Hello everyone ,

I have a list with many subscribers with different email addresses ,
when users send to the list from any domain like yahoo or gmail it is
rejected by some servers like yahoo as the domain of sender is yahoo for
example while yahoo doesn't allow the ip of our server as permitted
sender and emails sent to the list are sent from the server ip but with
users address , is there a way to change the sender address to our
domain which permits our ip as sender , while keeping the reply to
address that of the original sender , so that the sender would be known
to others

Thanks in advance ,

--
Ingénieur Radwa Hamed
Responsable Technique local du Campus Numérique Francophone (CNF) de l'Agence Universitaire de la francophonie (AUF) à  l'Université Senghor