[Mailman-Users] Mailman-2.1.23 and reCAPTCHA

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 6 12:29:10 EDT 2017

On 06/06/2017 07:23 AM, SP2L wrote:

> 1. The recaptcha/client directory contained from
>     the beginning both __init__.py and captcha.py.
>     So, "touch /usr/share/pyshared/recaptcha/__init__.py"
>     wasn't necessary.

I know that the recaptcha-client package contains
recaptcha/client/__init__.py. I was suggesting that for some unknown
reason, it may also need recaptcha/__init__.py. In order for a directory
to be recognized as a Python module, it must contain a (possibly empty)
__init__.py.

> Yet another problem emerged:
> "Invalid captcha" message,
> regardless of correct response to captcha.
>
> Need to search for solution.

I can't help with that one.