[Mailman-Users] Can a list owner address be allowed to post to their own list?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Jun 15 05:54:09 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm in the design stages of creating a script for my own use. This
script will send a predetermined Email to a predetermined mailing list.
I want it to be set up so anyone receiving this message can just hit
Reply and reach the list owner address, listname-owner at domain. Is there
any problem with subscribing that address to the list in question, as
long as it's set to Nomail? Or is there an easy way to tell a list to
accept all mail from a certain address, even though it's not subscribed
to the list?

Thanks,

Jayson