[Mailman-Users] moderation without webpanel - how to setup in mailman 2 ?

Zalezny Niezalezny zalezny.niezalezny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:53:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to setup some newsletter where, external company sending an
E-mail on the mailing list address, and after few seconds E-mail return to
them with msg file(message file) to approve it.

External company checking if e-mail looks good, replying on that e-mail and
system starting to send that message to few thousands user.

How to configure this kind of moderation without webpanel ?
Unfortunately external company doesnt have an access to mailman internal
webpanel.

Sorry that Im asking the same question several times, but till now I havent
found any good solution for it.

With kind regards

Zalezny