[Mailman-Users] DMARC issue with Mailman List

Terry Lund terry.lund at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 09:20:04 EDT 2017

We are getting the following error for one of our users in one of our
mailman lists. I've tried to figure out if one of the configuration options
in Privacy Rules can be used to address this issue, but I am afraid I am
not real clear on the implications of the relevent DMARC related
parameters. Any insight or assistance would be much appreciated.

Our configuration is that our web site integration with PayPal has PayPal
sending confirmation emails to a mailman list called treasurer-alias, so
that multiple people are aware of the PayPal transaction.