[Mailman-Users] Email services in and out

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Mar 17 07:35:42 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have a couple of issues with our Mailman setup not really with Mailman but the inbound and outbound mail delivery, and wondered if anyone could recommend a service which would help me.

I am getting more and more spam through the system, a lot of it is rejected with SpamAssassin, but stuff sometimes gets through from a forged subscriber's email address.  There is also backscatter from the various subscribe addresses etc.  I would like to try and cut this down if possible, looking at inbound antispam services that work with Mailman domains.

I could also do with getting an outbound email service which has good delivery rates to the big ISPs.  This is working well for me right now, but there are occasional issues where one provider stops receiving the messages altogether, and it can take time to deal with this.

In short, does anyone have recommendations for AV/AS email solutions that work inbound and outbound that play nice with Mailman?

Thanks.
Andrew.