[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2 and 3

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 30 11:44:52 EDT 2017

Hi all

Every now and then, "Mailman 3" is mentioned on this list. As I
understand it, MM 3 is completely different from the current MM 2 we all
are using, and as Mark Sapiro wrote earlier today, questions regarding
MM3 belong somewhere else. And I think I'll be using MM 2 as long as MM
2 is offered by our provider (via the cPanel installation).

However: What is the state of Mailman 2 at the moment? I think it is
still supported and developed. But will this change in the near or in
the distant future?

No, I am not afraid of learning something new - I am just wondering :)

Thank you, Christian
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe für Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org