[Mailman-Users] list sponsorships

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon May 15 13:53:34 EDT 2017

On 05/15/2017 07:29 AM, Matt Morgan wrote:
> Has anybody experimented with (or succeeded with) any form of mailman list
> sponsorship? A nonprofit professional assocation I work for asked me for
> advice about it. If there are current examples I'd be curious to see them.

I'm not sure if this is anything like what you have in mind, but if you
look at the bottom of any of the https://mail.python.org/mailman/* pages
see s DigitalOcean logo and a Hosted by DigitalOcean link. DigitalOcean
is in a sense a sponsor in that they provide the VPS that hosts
mail.python.org and we get a little bit of credit for click-throughs on
that link.