[Mailman-Users] Removing archived spam

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Nov 8 19:39:19 EST 2017

On 11/08/2017 04:19 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> On 11/08/2017 06:00 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>> On 11/07/2017 10:41 AM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
>>>
>>> man mmarch
>>

>> Which is apparently some packager's version of Mailman's bin/arch
>
> well, given /bin/arch and its importance to packagers and such, you'd
> have to agree that bin/arch was perhaps not the best choice of name.
> ;)

All of Mailman 2.1's command line tools are distributed in Mailman's
bin/ directory. What users/packagers do from there such as symlinking
them from /usr/local/bin or whatever is up to them.

I was only trying to say that the OP might not have a mmarch command or
man page for it.

In MM 3 this changes. All supported tools are sub-commands of one
'mailman' command.