[Mailman-Users] Funding Campaign for GNU Mailman

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Nov 10 14:56:24 EST 2017

I tried to make a donation -- but was
unsuccessful. I am a blind screen reader user,
tried with two different ones, there were
accessibility problems with the page. I couldn't
enter my state properly, for some reason. Too much javascript I suspect!

For Mailman 3 accessibility is an very important
consideration, for me, with the Web UI, as I do
most of my work with Mailman2 with the web UI, which is pretty accessible!

Thanks!

I will try again, when my sighted daughter gets
home from school, but it should be easier!

Dave