[Mailman-Users] changing url for administration

Ruben Safir mrbrklyn at panix.com
Mon Nov 13 23:55:26 EST 2017

On 11/13/2017 11:27 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 11/13/2017 08:02 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
>> I need to change the url for accepting messages that are deferred within
>> and need to be handled by the lists admin page.  The submit button is
>> pointed to a dead URL and I need to change it to list.myurl.com
>

> See this FAQ <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030592>.

I saw that page.  I don't see how it helps.  It doesn't tell me how the
form action is populated.  I have two lists.  One was working on
lists.url.com and the other was working on www.url2.org, both virtual
domains on apache

www.url2.org has been moved and I need to change that submit button,
which seems to be nearly uniquely populated, to
lists.url.com(/mailman/admindb/listname)

For that list that was originally on www.url2.org, I can access
everything but the form action/submit button on
http://lists.url.com/mailman/admindb/listname

<form action="http://www.url.org/mailman/admindb/listname" method="POST">
<hr><center><input name="discardalldefersp" value="0"
type="CHECKBOX"> Discard all messages marked
Data" type="SUBMIT"></center>

and it needs to change only for listname and not otherlistname
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com