[Mailman-Users] Is Yahoo.com bouncing your lists?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Nov 29 02:08:24 EST 2017

On 11/28/2017 11:25 AM, Steven Clift wrote:

> Yahoo is bouncing hundreds of our members. How about you?

The neither the mail.python.org lists nor my own lists are seeing
unusual Yahoo bounces.

Is your issue that Yahoo is bouncing mail From: a variety of sender
domains or that posts From: Yahoo domains are being bounced by various ISPs?

If it is the latter, then that is likely a DMARC issue. If the former,
it is likely not DMARC, but possibly Yahoo doesn't like the sending
server for some reason. In either case, the actual bounce notifications
should help to determine the problem.